Saturday, March 24, 2012

Seeds

Why hello again.
Is anyone still out there?
Just popping in to give and update of what is happening here.
Today, I completed the (monumental) task of ordering seeds for the garden.
I love it. I poured over seed catalog after seed catalog.
Took diligent notes in my note book.
In the end, I purchased the majority of my seeds from these two places:

Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds and Seed Savers Exchange

I made the decision, after reading more and more of the atrocities of Monsanto, that I would be planting primarily heirloom and organic seeds from companies not affiliated with Monsanto. To place in my garden non gmo seeds and plants. To try and plant rare and different forms of vegetables. I am excited. I am really excited.

I plan on keeping you updated on how my garden grows =)

1 comment:

  1. I clicked on your first link to Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds and it was a dead link. The second link is good. We started our garden but will been looking to stock up on seeds.

    ReplyDelete